The Folsom Historic District Ice Rink is open every day!
Our final day is February 15th!
Our hours are…..
- Monday: 10:00 am to 9:30 pm
- Tuesday: 10:00 am to 9:30 pm
- Wednesday: 10:00 am to 9:30 pm
- Thursday: 10:00 am to 9:30 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am to 9:30 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am to 9:30 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am to 9:30 pm
We have six (6) 90 minute sessions each day…
- Session 1: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- Session 2: 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm
- Session 3: 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Session 4: 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Session 5: 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Session 6: 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm
After each session ends, all skaters must leave the ice and return their skates and skate assistors. Our team then cleans the entire platform in preparation for skaters for the next session.
Due to COVID requirements, there are only two (2) ticket types available….
- General Admission (Age 7 and Older) (Includes skate rental)
- Child (Age 6 and younger) (includes skate rental)
*If you (or a family member) are a new skater, you can rent one of our red pushcart skate assistors for an additional fee at the ticket booth when you arrive for your session.